“Home Is Where Your Heart Belongs!”
The New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Publishers Weekly bestseller, co-written by one of the country’s most prominent internists, Dr. Henry “Harry” Lodge, and his star patient, the 73-year-old Chris Crowley. This book is really what motivated me to start exercising daily.
This electric sit-stand desk is on my wish list. If you sit for a long period of time during your work hours, it’s very important to stand up and stretch once in a while. With this sit-stand desk, you won’t lose productivity while improving your health.
No Wealth without Health!
Everybody knows water is essential for our bodies and with the busy daily life it’s difficult to stay properly hydrated. Fear not, here comes the cool product which solves this problem: The H2OPal Hydration Tracker which is available from Amazon.com. It automatically tracks your water intake and syncs it with your iPhone. Go check it out and stay hydrated for health!
Cool SOHO Techs – Work & Leisure
Kindle Oasis offers the following benefits and much more:
• Our thinnest and lightest Kindle ever–read even more comfortably for hours
• All-new ergonomic design with dedicated buttons to effortlessly turn the page
• Longest Kindle battery life–the included leather charging cover boosts battery to last months. Choose from a black, merlot, or walnut removable cover
• High-resolution 300 ppi display with crisp, laser quality text. Reads like real paper without glare, even in direct sunlight
• Enhanced built-in adjustable light evenly illuminates the screen for perfect reading anywhere, anytime